Match fixing confirmed (including in England)

I don't believe there is an agenda because there isn't an agenda.

FFP is a safeguard against clubs overspending to the point where they cease to exist. It is massively beneficial for us as it helps protect our position within the European Elite and we will get richer and richer as a direct result of it.

Can you summarise for me what the ultimate goal of the "agenda" is?

I think if this was the true aim then there would have been more focus on debt rather than revenue.

FFP is a safeguard against clubs overspending to the point where they cease to exist. It is massively beneficial for us as it helps protect our position within the European Elite and we will get richer and richer as a direct result of it.

Ha ha, you really believe that .

I don't want it in its present form either. It takes too long and it takes some of the better referees (which is a relative statement) away from refereeing a game in order to referee another refs decision making, meaning there are more shit referees doing other games when they should be learning/relearning their trade lower down the pyramid where the game is progressively slower. Referees can duck out of controversial decisions as they know it can get reviewed and someone else make the decision.

VAR doesn't resolve everything as it gets used for subjective issues like penalty decisions. Everyone wants technology to assist the officials but the current offering isn't fit for purpose and makes things worse - like the situation in Mainz the other week when the players had gone in for half time and then had to come back out to take a penalty. Or the situation in (I think) last seasons Dutch Cup Final when there was an incident in the box, ref didn't give anything and then the other team broke and scored, before the ref ruled it out whilst they were celebrating to give the other team a penalty. Its complete chaos most of the time.

If you're convinced the referees, FA, UEFA, FIFA and the world are all working together to intentionally screw over City (for shits and giggles? still not sure why) then VAR will not change anything because tackles and handballs are still subjective.
The old saying ‘there are non so blind as those that cannot see’ springs to mind reading your post.

Astounding.

I think if this was the true aim then there would have been more focus on debt rather than revenue.
That is the purpose of FFP. I don't agree with the methods in which it is measured but that isn't what I was asked. 100% agree debt should have been factored in to the calculation. I don't think anyone can argue we benefit from it now though.

The old saying ‘there are non so blind as those that cannot see’ springs to mind reading your post.
No one has provided any evidence of an agenda nor been able to explain what the end goal of the agenda is.

"People who see things that aren't there belong in a fucking institution" springs to mind.

That is the purpose of FFP. I don't agree with the methods in which it is measured but that isn't what I was asked. 100% agree debt should have been factored in to the calculation. I don't think anyone can argue we benefit from it now though.

No one has provided any evidence of an agenda nor been able to explain what the end goal of the agenda is.

"People who see things that aren't there belong in a fucking institution" springs to mind.
Martin Samuel probably the best journalist in the country seems to think there's an agenda against our club does he belong in an institute?

Martin Samuel probably the best journalist in the country seems to think there's an agenda against our club does he belong in an institute?
No he doesn't. He thinks some decisions went against us. I think some decisions went against us. It's frustrating but it's not evidence of an agenda against us.

If all the refs, the FA, and UEFA are actively working against us how shit are they at it because weve won the league and league cup. Surely we'd have lost every game?

Please someone explain what the end goal of the agenda is. Why are they doing it?

It's clearly rigged.

Just look at Liverpool's run in the champs league. How many non penalties and offside decisions went in their favour? Too many to be coincidental.

The second leg ref against us didn't even try to hide it. That was UEFA trying to show how they can screw a team over in broad daylight and get away with it. I'm not for a second saying Liverpool needed the help, simply that they have been given it.

No he doesn't. He thinks some decisions went against us. I think some decisions went against us. It's frustrating but it's not evidence of an agenda against us.

If all the refs, the FA, and UEFA are actively working against us how shit are they at it because weve won the league and league cup. Surely we'd have lost every game?

Please someone explain what the end goal of the agenda is. Why are they doing it?

yep, also can someone explain why west ham have been afforded the most wrong decisions, why is the FA/Refs etc targeting west ham ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.