Thanks Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all knew this was coming, but the official announcement has still left me feeling quite sad.

One of the best players I have see in a city shirt. In his prime there was no one better. He deserves a great send off.
Me too. I still think he's our most important signing ever. I'm 100% sure of that.

Captains armband on Wednesday and a goal and I'll be happy has fuck :).

Thanks for the memories, Big Man.

It’s been a roller coaster but you will always have a welcome and you’ve been a huge part of where we are

Always said that if he hadn't got injured at the end of the 1st half we'd never have had the Aguero moment. We'd have battered QPR in the second half and it would never have been in any doubt.

Mad that this was obvious but now it's official I'm quite upset. I'll be in fucking tears when Vinny and Dave go.

Definitely in top 4 best ever midfielders City has had ever since I supported them. And so important in where we are now. Deserves one of the biggest goodbyes when we play Brighton. I will always remember him and especially his first season under Pellegrini. Big thank you to the big man.

The semi finals goal against the scum and then the winner against Stoke really showed me that this was the guy who was gonna propel us upwards. As has been said many times and already in this thread, a real Rolls-Royce of a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.