Thanks Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of my favourite goals of his.

Legend for all them important goals.

Stoke, United, Newcastle away, Palace away, Villa at home, Sunderland in the league cup, plus our greatest ever penalty taker. Colossus of a player, just sadly doesn’t fit into the system we play now. Thank you Yaya. City legend.

Last edited:
Thank you Yaya for all the fantastic memories. You are one of the pioneers of this magnificent team we have and I for one will never forget your contributions. Good luck wherever you go.

One of the very best, not just for City, but in the Premier League. What a player.

Will never forget the FA Cup final or the Semi v Rags. Was there for both games with my brother and my dad. Emotional doesn't cover it.

Thank you Yaya.

The ultimate big game player for us.
Hope we get one lung bursting run and a goal before he goes.
Next couple of seasons going to be hard to see our legends play for the last time.

A joy and a privilege, joy and privilege.

Hugely underrated by the media and pundits, in part because he's completely incomparable.

One of the best players ever to play in this league. Watching opposition players bounce off him was a joy.

Thank you Yaya, for choosing our club.

Huge impact on MCFC and our lives. Thanks Yaya. Will never forget the goals, particularly the FA Cup semi-final v Utd that started it all off

xoRf1GR.jpg
I shouldn't, but I tittered

I know the word legend is thrown around by so many fans regarding decent players, but YAYA is ...was ...and always will be a LEGEND.
YAYA thank you for the memories ...one of the all time greats...it's been a privilege and a pleasure to have watched you play for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.