Thanks Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
A MASS ETIHAD STADIUM YAYA - KOLO TOURE CHANT/DANCE WOULD BE IMMENSE.

Legend. Completely unique. Big arse. Never forget 2010/11 when he'd run the length of the pitch with the ball, knocking players over like children, and then follow it up with a five minute nap.

I'm 20 minutes into that video and it just makes you laugh at anyone who's ever been called "the next Yaya" or even compared to him.

I've never seen any player like him, he had the dribbling ability of a winger, the build of a CB, the vision of a number 10, the finishing of a striker and the control and passing of a world class holding midfielder.

Completely and utterly unique.

To make a separate point to add on to this, the fact we've thrived this season DESPITE not having a direct replacement for Yaya should serve as a positive message for the future. A lot of people ask how we will be able to replace Player X, most notably Silva; but as long as we recruit wisely, we will survive and move on. Even if it's with totally different players.

Another freekick goal will make for a satisfactory end.

One of my favourite goals of his.

Legend for all them important goals.

Stoke, United, Newcastle away, Palace away, Villa at home, Sunderland in the league cup, plus our greatest ever penalty taker. Colossus of a player, just sadly doesn’t fit into the system we play now. Thank you Yaya. City legend.

Wow, what a goal, I forgot about that one. Alongside Silva, Yaya ranks close to my most favourite player of this City era. I know the last season or two we haven't seen the best of him but WE did have the best years from Yaya. Those lung busting runs, crucial goals, were all unbelievable. Will miss him so much.

The biggest ever Yaya kolo chant is needed. Practice go on Sunday.

Watching some of those videos, brings it all back. Tonight Yaya, big man , I'll being going out with a tear in my eye thinking of you and how much joy you have brought to my life.
And we will all celebrate you time at city by singing loud and proud on Wednesday night against Brighton

Thanks big man, a monster of a player and his ability to to boss the big moments in games that really mattered were enough to put him into legend status that and the best chant invented by blues for many a year. Good luck lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.