City v Brighton post match thread.

Earlier in the season our performance visibly dropped when we rotated any more than 3 or 4. Last night we started with only 3 or 4 of our strongest team and put in a very good performance. We have come a long way baby! More to come from this amazing team. Thanks for the fantastic memories Yaya. There a a hell of a lot of them.

Never usually pisses me off, but last night was an embarrassment in terms of the crowd.

Thousands of empty seats for the final home game of an incredible season where we could say thank you to this amazing team and say goodbye to Yaya.

I'm pretty sure those same people would have used the tickets they had bought in advance if the title was still to have been decided.

I just don't get it.

Never usually pisses me off, but last night was an embarrassment in terms of the crowd.

Thousands of empty seats for the final home game of an incredible season where we could say thank you to this amazing team and say goodbye to Yaya.

I'm pretty sure those same people would have used the tickets they had bought in advance if the title was still to have been decided.

I just don't get it.
Sorry I didn't go, but I'm saying my thanks next Monday night if that's OK ? I didn't fancy getting home at 2am, next Monday I'm staying overnight, don't know if my seat was empty or not, it was available free though.

I just don't get it.

Have to say I totally agree with you. The football we have seen this year and thousands can’t be arsed turning up. And not saying most didn’t stay but even more surprised to see people fucking off and not taking the opportunity to say goodbye to a true legend. Rant over.

Sorry I didn't go, but I'm saying my thanks next Monday night if that's OK ? I didn't fancy getting home at 2am, next Monday I'm staying overnight, don't know if my seat was empty or not, it was available free though.

No need to be defensive about it, we are literally talking eight or nine thousand on a consistent basis, however.

That's a situation personal to you, as was my decision to attend and stay behind to say goodbye to Yaya, even though I knew it would mean walking back to Piccadilly Gardens, waiting for a subsequent tram, another connection at Cornbrook, and then a walk from my nearest tram stop to be home and in bed for half eleven.

I consistently leave a couple minutes before the final whistle to avoid the above usual hurdles.

I just felt last night was the final opportunity for the majority to support the team in action and say thank you, and there is clearly a lack of numbers for us to be ever thinking about extending the stadium beyond its current capacity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.