Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are they doing a parade for the golden boot trophy? It’s the headline on BBC 5 live that Salah won it... not much else to report I guess

There's a full page front photo of Salad with his golden boot. Is that the real trophy? It looks as though some Dipper has actually been in a bin and found an old trainer, sprayed it with some gold paint he's nicked from B & Q and glued it onto a piece of offcut Contiboard!

Is he still walking around the pitch with that boot ? I've turned Sky off and been to bed,but presume he is still walking around the pitch so they can all celebrate

I'm in Spain and the build up has already started on the Spanish TV channels
Biggest event since the moon landing.
Driving me nuts so just going to switch everything off until day of match

The most disappointing thing about this thread is the fact we are making the Dippers relevant , they finished 4th and 25 points adrift , they were of more relevance when brenda managed them in 2014 , the only difference is Klopp and his team have fluked their way to a Champs League final with at least a dozen favourable refereeing decisions and a striker who is carrying their team single handed. They can have the six points that we gift wrap for them every season , and their "We Beat City Cup" , i will settle for another couple of more tangible trophies and won with the best football the Premier league has ever seen.
six points ? when

I hope someone told him he wont see Henderson, Salah, Mane etc before the bus arrived ...

DdOWgU1WAAAV_j5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.