Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 4 are showing a one hour prime time programme on the world's newest 'superstar player', Mo Salah to be shown next Tuesday.

Fair play to the guy, he has been superb this season. But that's the thing ... this season. Just the one. And that is enough it seems, to become worthy of such lauding as a world star up there with Messi etc ? Ever so slightly OTT?

It’s only like the one they did on Sergio ... oh wait!

Channel 4 are showing a one hour prime time programme on the world's newest 'superstar player', Mo Salah to be shown next Tuesday.

Fair play to the guy, he has been superb this season. But that's the thing ... this season. Just the one. And that is enough it seems, to become worthy of such lauding as a world star up there with Messi etc ? Ever so slightly OTT?

He does play for one of the media's darling clubs. What else do you expect?

If he was at the only team in Manchester, there would hardly be a squeak about him.

I like this post from the Cafe... I wanted to see what they were saying about the Pep interview but then looked at the Chumps League page:

"Lie down and close your eyes. Relax. Take a deep breath. Transport yourself to the evening of the 26th of May to the pub/living room where you will be enjoying the game with your mates and your favorite beverage. Picture the scenes from the game you will see: Klopp screaming with his fabulous set of teeth on display, Casemiro rolling on the ground like if someone had shot him, Ronaldo holding his hands over his head and then wiggling his finger at a linesman.

Good.

Now picture a man lifting the trophy and screaming at the top of his lungs.

Who did you see? Sergio Ramos or Jordan freaking Henderson? Be honest"

I hope someone told him he wont see Henderson, Salah, Mane etc before the bus arrived ...

DdOWgU1WAAAV_j5.jpg

What a sad bastard.

I see the dippers have announced plans for the bus parade already it’s to take place on the Sunday after the final , shouldn’t they win the bloody thing first !! Also won’t a lot of there fans still be making there way home so would miss it if they did win it .

I see the dippers have announced plans for the bus parade already it’s to take place on the Sunday after the final , shouldn’t they win the bloody thing first !! Also won’t a lot of there fans still be making there way home so would miss it if they did win it .
From the report....
Meanwhile, Merseyside Police issued a warning to fans not to clamber on to buildings police vehicles to watch the parade.

The parade was booked weeks ago to celebrate the we beat Man City cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.