Running

Did you get under 33 minutes?

I did Heaton Park again on Saturday, 23.20. Struggled this time but hadn't had any breakfast so that's my excuse. Want under 22.30 but can't get there for some reason PB is 22.45.

Hi mate. I am 16 stone! Although just managed to get my body fat percentage down to under 20 percent for the first time in years. No chance of me getting under 30 for now. I am not designed for running. I got 34.26 from memory this weekend which I was delighted with. I am going to just try and get closer to 33 and go round without having to stop once.

Did my first 10 miler at Vale of York Sunday. 1:19:07. Fairly pleased as I'd not trained for a couple of week prior with a chest infection.

Been suffering with Plantar Fasciitis for about 4-5 months now and can't seem to get rid of it. Literally can't walk first thing in the morning for about 5-10 minutes. Tried resting but it ain't working. Anyone know best way to get rid?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ive started getting bruises on my shins....is this shin splints?
Most probably, unless you've been walking into things... likely to happen if you've increased how much you run quite quickly (should never really go up by more than 10% in any one week). You'll also be susceptible if you've got knackered trainers on as their protection to your knees and joints tends to reduce after 300 miles or so (maybe more if you have better running shoes).

Did you get under 33 minutes?

I did Heaton Park again on Saturday, 23.20. Struggled this time but hadn't had any breakfast so that's my excuse. Want under 22.30 but can't get there for some reason PB is 22.45.
That's nothing the mibs regularly go under 22 dead when they come to the Etihad:-)

'Three Days in May' Hayfield fell races at the weekend.

Forecast looks to be warm & sunny.

Anyone having a bash or run them before?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.