Pep (Sky Interview)

As others have said he`s so humble.
He made it clear that he doesn`t like players who come over as Billy Big Bollocks "look at me".
Thanks fuck we wont be getting the biggest poser in world football,that horrible egotistical twat from Real,who is Portugese and a name that I hate mentioning.

Loved that Pep never gave too much away about the tactics, “just keep it simple”, lmao.

Brilliant programme that.

The biggest thing that comes over from him, is that although everyone think we do it in a complicated way, we don't its just the simple things, perfected.

And a lot of it is about working very hard & defending.

And how that fucks up, if someone gives the ball away stupidly. If someone is being pressed, the team expects he might lose it, so are more ready to react, but if somene loses the ball stupidly, they are all out of position.

Also put to bed the idea he likes them to take an extra pass around in the box. He wants them to shoot as soon as they get chance.

There's one area he can make a huge improvement on, imo, when he talks about new ideas to combat the bus parkers next season.

As others have said he`s so humble.
He made it clear that he doesn`t like players who come over as Billy Big Bollocks "look at me".
Thanks fuck we wont be getting the biggest poser in world football,that horrible egotistical twat from Real,who is Portugese and a name that I hate mentioning.

and maybe he saw that in Sanchez as the deal fell apart.

Loved that Pep never gave too much away about the tactics, “just keep it simple”, lmao.
About that, I think he's serious, and everything he said tonight said that.

Football is simple, have the ball, work it well, create scoring chances, we do it very well (even if I don't think we score from enough imho).

And a lot of it is about working very hard & defending.

And how that fucks up, if someone gives the ball away stupidly. If someone is being pressed, the team expects he might lose it, so are more ready to react, but if somene loses the ball stupidly, they are all out of position.

Also put to bed the idea he likes them to take an extra pass around in the box. He wants them to shoot as soon as they get chance.

There's one area he can make a huge improvement on, imo, when he talks about new ideas to combat the bus parkers next season.
That was the biggest thing that came out of it, and, don't work hard enough, and you won't play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.