Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murkeyside plod are a total joke of a force - should that be a farce? Totally bent and in league with the dippers on this one not wanting waves to be made - one or two drunk and disorderly's will be sneaked out once the CL final is done and dusted - probably when there is other news to cover even that up. We are all Real fans for the night and I want them humiliated.

I see the dippers have announced plans for the bus parade already it’s to take place on the Sunday after the final , shouldn’t they win the bloody thing first !! Also won’t a lot of there fans still be making there way home so would miss it if they did win it .

Hopefully the scummy twats will be locked up in jail .

Murkeyside plod are a total joke of a force - should that be a farce? Totally bent and in league with the dippers on this one not wanting waves to be made - one or two drunk and disorderly's will be sneaked out once the CL final is done and dusted - probably when there is other news to cover even that up. We are all Real fans for the night and I want them humiliated.

Merseyside Police are not really a joke though are they ?

The Chief Constable should be charged with dereliction of his duties in allowing his force to watch the attack and do absolutely fuck all to prevent it.

I hate these twats more than anyone trust me, can’t have a pop for having the parade in place though. It’s just planning ahead, you think if they won it they could do just arrange it all the next day? Hopefully they’ve lost 8-0 and it’s not an issue anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.