Club World Cup, are you against or for it?

An invite only situation for teams that used to be good. Milans, uniteds etc.

Not for me

Exactly and will probably played in the Far East or the US where the rags and dippers global fan base are in numbers.

As long as we don’t play in it I’m, all for it... more games for crap teams to prove they are still relevant

How does a team get qualified for this competition ?
There are two proposals on the table.

The first involves the last 4 winners of the CL and 8 clubs with the highest coefficients that aren't one of the last 4 winners. So that would include:
Real Madrid & Barcelona - both of these qualify as CL winners. Then there's Arsenal, Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Porto, Juventus, Us, Rags, PSG & Sevilla. So no Liverpool, Spurs or Chelsea.

The second involves the last 8 CL finalists, the last 4 winners of the EL and any remaining slots filled by the teams with the highest coefficients not already included. So that's:
Atletico Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Chelsea, Juventus, Liverpool & Real Madrid as CL finalists. Rags & Sevilla as EL winners then us and PSG as the remaining two. So no Arsenal or Spurs.

It's something like £100m for each club that takes part. So the first one, cutting out those scouse ****s & Chelsea, would do me nicely.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.