Eden Hazard

It seems he will stay

I'd say that video shows the opposite. The fact Rudiger even mentions it shows that the Chelsea squad know he's considering leaving. It would have been easy for him to say, "of course I want to stay, why would I leave, we won the title last season and the FA Cup this season, etc", but he avoided the question.

Based on that video, I'd say he wants to go. The question then is will Chelsea sell. I'd lean towards no, especially to another English club.

Pretty sure Chelsea won’t sell to us even for £150m. We’d need to offer absolutely stupid money to tempt them. His agent is probably using us as a bargaining chip in order to force a move to Real Madrid, which would be a far more palatable destination for Chelsea and their supporters.

What is incredible about Hazard is his ability to keeps the ball in most situations. Even when he has three or four players around him his body shape and ability to protect the ball means he never loses it.

What is incredible about Hazard is his ability to keeps the ball in most situations. Even when he has three or four players around him his body shape and ability to protect the ball means he never loses it.
Pep's quoted as saying that the special players are those who can both pass as well as never lose the ball in Pep Confidencial >_>

Great player.but I think Sane will be our Hazard, in fact he'll be our Ronaldo so no for me at the price being mentioned.

This is my take on the Hazard rumours. For the person who said Hazard doesn't "carry" Chelsea. He's been carrying them since he was 22.

And this is supposed to be a down season in which him and Chelsea have struggled. He's consistently one of the best creator and dribblers in world football and can be unplayable at times.

Under Pep, he'll all but double his goals and assists tally. I don't think some of us understand how much playing for a very defensive manager can hamper a player yet Hazard has been one of the best players in Europe since he arrived in the league. In almost every game Chelsea plays against one of the other big teams, Hazard has to play on the counter attack and feed off scraps yet he finds a way to be influential.

He's had to play under Mourinho and Conte for virtually all his Chelsea career and even before them Di Matteo and Benitez. He's never played for an attacking manager before. Pep can turn him into the best player in the world. Having him in this side will take City to the next level in Champions league. I see why Pep will want to sign him now. I think its a possible signing with Chelsea in Europa league and Hazard being 27. If he doesn't leave now he'll be 29 next time he plays in the CL and there's no guarantee Chelsea will be in any sort of position to be relevant in that competition any time soon. We HAVE to go big for him I feel. Or at least try.

Top post. He is a top talent frustrated in an average side. Yes, his attitude shows on the pitch and he tries too hard to do it all himself but that would change in the first minute on the pitch with us. And he is an amazing dynamic player.

Like Silva and Bernardo then.
No way is Hazard comming to us for next season. It won't happen. The only way is if he stays till the end of his contract next summer. And who would he replace at City?

He would be a revelation in this City team under Pep. I think you would see a totally different player for City, with regards to performances and attitude.
If he wants to leave Chelsea they will try to direct him away from England, so still unlikely he'll end up here.

Like Silva and Bernardo then.
No way is Hazard comming to us for next season. It won't happen. The only way is if he stays till the end of his contract next summer. And who would he replace at City?
I'll answer my own question - unless Sterling or Sane is off to Real it would be as a striker! Jesus or Auguero.

Watching this game how would we know, every time he got forward his wing backs and midfield were now where to be seen and Giroud was arriving eventually. He had no choice but to try and do it himself.

I disagree. I paid particular attention to him in the final third and on most occasions, he runs with his head down not seeing what is about him. There was more than one occasion, Giroud was in a far more threatening position ahead of Hazard, but because his head was down, he never saw him.

A fantastic player all the same who I would love in sky blue, but he would have to realise, he would be amongst equals and expected to use those around him more so than he does at the Chavs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.