Eden Hazard

I disagree. I paid particular attention to him in the final third and on most occasions, he runs with his head down not seeing what is about him. There was more than one occasion, Giroud was in a far more threatening position ahead of Hazard, but because his head was down, he never saw him.

A fantastic player all the same who I would love in sky blue, but he would have to realise, he would be amongst equals and expected to use those around him more so than he does at the Chavs
Think I'd actually prefer Mahrez, for that very reason, I think Hazard would get in the way of Sane in particular developing into a great player. So even though I think Hazard would be a better team player with us and is a very good player not sure he would be a good squad player which is what we need more .

Think I'd actually prefer Mahrez, for that very reason, I think Hazard would get in the way of Sane in particular developing into a great player. So even though I think Hazard would be a better team player with us and is a very good player not sure he would be a good squad player which is what we need more .
Surely Hazard is more capable of playing down the middle than Mahrez? They could both play as a 10, but I don't really see Mahrez playing as a 9. Hazard definitely could. So that means Mahrez is more likely to prevent the development of Sane (or Sterling).

Personally I think we definitely need another top quality wide player in the squad, so don't mind us signing either. However, given Hazard is better and also provides another option for the central role, I'd prefer him.

Hazard under Pep is a dream made in heaven. Hazard is, as Mancini would have said, a “top, top player”. That’s why it won’t happen. Chelsea would be virtually making sure that they wouldn’t get a sniff at being champions for years to come. A City team including Silva, Hazard, De Bruyne is virtually game over. It’s (almost) unfair.

No way is he worth more than £110m.
Players don’t go for “what they are worth” the market as blew up, Courtinho wasn’t worth 100+ million, neither was Dembele. Hazard better then both of them. Hazard for years as had defensive minded managers. Imagine him in a team that attacks

I really cant see Chelsea selling him to us and our transfer business has never been about spending 100mil-150mil on any single player.....it just doesnt seem to fit within our transfer policy! We more likely to fill 2 needs like Mahrez and Jorginho for cheaper than throw everything at Hazard.

I really cant see Chelsea selling him to us and our transfer business has never been about spending 100mil-150mil on any single player.....it just doesnt seem to fit within our transfer policy! We more likely to fill 2 needs like Mahrez and Jorginho for cheaper than throw everything at Hazard.

We are in a different situation now as regards the transfer market. We had to spread money about in last two summers but - assuming the club can make the numbers work - spending big on a single player makes more sense now. I don't think the club have ever indicated that they would not spend record money for an exceptional player. That will just be the exception rather than the rule; which appears to be buy the best young players for big - if necessary - but not mega money.

He’s not keen on chasing back or pressuring the opposition if yesterday is anything to go by.
Absolute world class on the ball and attacking but I don’t feel he offers enough for the outlay we’d be putting down.
Very much a luxury signing which isn’t needed but not one I’d be upset about if it happened. Would be interesting to see what else he’s got to give with a proper coach getting a grip of him.

He's one of the best players in the league and indeed the whole of Europe. IF he's available we should sign him as a player that good can only make us even stronger.

The question should never be 'how much does someone cost?', but 'can they improve us?'

Signing him doesn't need to restrict or hold back Sterling or Sané either, we play so many games everyone will get plenty of opportunities. Hazard would be another world class option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.