United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is, as long as you're happy with spending hundreds of millions on big, functional football players. Anyone with flair will have it beaten out of them. The football will be joyless. However, he will win trophies, and if that's what you want, then crack on.

I agree with most of your post, but I really don’t think the ability he once had to win trophies is still there (I know he did last season, but it was an exceptionally poor Europa league), if they don’t have an amazing start to next season I can honestly see him losing it big time.

Will any player with any skill with any brains or any thought for there future sign up for PEG ?
I thinl we have our answer:
sanchez-fpl.jpg

...no.

Weren't Young and Valencia wingers when they were bought? Proof that the team is going backwards!

Also how the fuck are Young, Phil The Face, Rashford and Nick Nack Paddy Whack Lingard in the England squad?

Nothing more than A brilliant marketing strategy, by the FA, to dupe all the worldwide rag loving gullible barmpots out there to purchase the latest England shirt

The same reason that the likes of Jonathan Greening & Tom Cleverley were called up by England, and Rooney was made Captain, back in the day.

Crerard is a totally obnoxious and arrogant twat who tries to bully and belittle anybody who does not kiss the rag arse, whilst Yorke is just a harmless and insignificant imbecile .
Correct, St Patrick is on a par with taggart when it comes to spitting his dummy out where the rags are concerned

There’s a thread on rag cafe discussing the amount of empty seats were in the United end for a cup final. I thought the 650 million fans would have been all over going to a cup final. Why has this not been jumped all over by the press which they did when we still had tickets to the league cup to sell which eventually sold out.
Ironic, no?

One of the posts talks about the positioning of camera etc, and thats it's obvious that the seats are empty (+ my words - unsold/no-shows).

Maybe Wembley have decided to follow Citys example and have the full sections (with fuill-shows) behind the main cameras...sigh... rather than Uniteds and have the empties/no-shows behind the camera and obscured by the darkness in tier 3's above the normal camera angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.