United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking disgrace.
There's another video/ angle doing the rounds that shows the Chelsea fan threw the first bottle or whatever it was he threw. I'm not disagreeing with you they are still a disgrace. Whether they retaliated or not they're still scum. Just thought I should add a bit of balance/ context.Also there's probably a cheap pun to be made about them hitting the target more than their players did during the match, but I'll leave it alone

There's another video/ angle doing the rounds that shows the Chelsea fan threw the first bottle or whatever it was he threw. I'm not disagreeing with you they are still a disgrace. Whether they retaliated or not they're still scum. Just thought I should add a bit of balance/ context.Also there's probably a cheap pun to be made about them hitting the target more than their players did during the match, but I'll leave it alone

what bus is it by the way? Its a red one and I'd expect a blue one with sponsors / club logo etc on it. Have Chelsea even held their bus top parade yet?

I think it's the one they were planning on parking in front of the goal. By the looks of it some scroat from the Chelsea bus threw a pint/ bottle so the filth retaliated. Clearly they thought it was a school bus at first otherwise they'd have shit themselves and ran back inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.