Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our club hence our efforts to sign him in January.

I would have to agree mate...It would seem the links to Fred were alot stronger than Jorginho in Jan and it would have been him playing in our squad and not Jorginho if we had been able to agree a price in Jan, with his club....City/Fred links were strong over the transfer window so you have to think he was our No1 option at that time.....I think Jorginho will be a great signing but it would seem Fred was our first stop at filling that need...

Or the club felt it had more chance to sign Fred in January than Jorginho?

You could be right mate but we hear so often that we do our transfer plan 6-12months ahead of time, so would be surprised if they picked their No2 option just because they could get him 5 months earlier? who knows.....I do think Jorginho fits Pep style tho, lets hope they get it done soon!;)

You could be right mate but we hear so often that we do our transfer plan 6-12months ahead of time, so would be surprised if they picked their No2 option just because they could get him 5 months earlier? who knows.....I do think Jorginho fits Pep style tho, lets hope they get it done soon!;)

I just find it strange that we would swap now if Fred was still our top target? Napoli were going for the title and maybe we asked the question and were told a definite no?

Napoli will appoint Ancelotti as the new manager, a surprising move, don’t think he will sanction Jorginho sale, he values a lot this kind of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.