Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find it strange that we would swap now if Fred was still our top target? Napoli were going for the title and maybe we asked the question and were told a definite no?

Agree, dont think we'll ever know mate.......but if Fred has had his head turned by money offered from PSG or the rags....maybe we didnt have a say in it? If Fred has had his head turned by a bigger money offer maybe its a good thing we've moved on but still wouldnt change the fact that we seemed to have stronger links to Fred than Jorginho only 5months ago....too many ifs or maybe...either way, Jorginho is a great signing if/when it happens!;)

Our club hence our efforts to sign him in January.

He was our first choice in January but that doesn't mean he's still first choice now. Going all out for him in Jan might also have been down to the fact he was deemed more attainable. There's no chance Jorginho was moving in Jan so it's hard to compare.

He was our first choice in January but that doesn't mean he's still first choice now. Going all out for him in Jan might also have been down to the fact he was deemed more attainable. There's no chance Jorginho was moving in Jan so it's hard to compare.

I personally think that’s exactly how it played out mate

I suppose where two players are deemed "what we need" and given the state of the market it is a lot easier and quicker to deal with the player with the release clause than without. Both players are good and both would have done well here. If he goes to the rags they will have acquired a good player. Whether Peg ruins him or not we will have to see.

Yeah I think that was possibly a mention of the best money would get him? Not how we roll any longer!

Fred’s agent seems to be doing a great job at frightening clubs off. Clearly more focussed on money than a good career move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.