MCFC Website is rubbish.

When I was struggling yesterday I sent a snotogram email while I was bored watching the buffer symbol waiting to checkout, basically replying to the offer email saying shove it up your ass and don’t offer me a seasoncard then not let me buy one.

Usually those type of emails get returned from mailing list offer accounts but they actually replied apologising and acknowledged the problem.

I do think deep down they actually care.

When I was struggling yesterday I sent a snotogram email while I was bored watching the buffer symbol waiting to checkout, basically replying to the offer email saying shove it up your ass and don’t offer me a seasoncard then not let me buy one.

Usually those type of emails get returned from mailing list offer accounts but they actually replied apologising and acknowledged the problem.

I do think deep down they actually care.

Spent 2 hours on the phone yesterday and got cut off, 3 hours this morning to get through and be told I was on the wrong line for 93:20 so got sent somewhere else where I was told wrong line for that also and ended up putting the phone down after 3 hours.

Sent a slightly arsey email but was polite about it, within half hour hey presto the availability was there for me and my little lad online and got us 2 seasoncards.
A bit pricey but works out £80 per game for us both so not too bad when we were paying £100+ for cat A games last season for us both.
Bought them at 2:45pm Sold out 4:20pm so just caught it.

Lesson of the day must be just email them, it's a lot easier than stuck listening to that automated message system and losing the will to live.

It’s the same as all these gig ticket websites: they crash, log you out, show seats then when you add them and wait for the ‘basket’ page to load and the basket is empty when you get there so you go back and there are no tickets available... where do they all go? TO TICKET WHORING WEBSITES!

Is this why we constantly have empty seats at City? Is the site shit on purpose so not too many are sold cheaply to real fans so they can flog them at high prices to those sites we all hate? Because as much as City have come out and said they don’t use them, you can buy seats for City games on them all the time. Especially the foreign ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.