MCFC Website is rubbish.

Ah got it working now. Can’t stand this ticket site lol, anyone know how to change direct debit from 1st to 15th of month? Currently at 1st need it changing to mid

Just a thought on the thread title, yes it was crashing, yes it was bad. On the other hand most who were struggling to get sorted yesterday seem to have eventually got sorted today as there were still plenty available because no one could get at them yesterday. So probably not 100s or 1000s will have been disappointed in the long run just stressed.
The good news is we will have a new ticketing site next month, the bad news; remember the TSB, and us match day ticket buyers will be the first test of the new system when they go on sale in July (: if our membership details get migrated in one piece.

Update after yesterday's fiasco. Phoned up 09.00 on the dot.. got through after the usual options..I was waiting and 21st in queue..very excited was I. After about 12 minutes and 15th in queue, the bastards cut me off! Phoned back and was 88th, I hung on for a few minutes, then the straw that broke the camels back.. I was then told I was 112th in the bloody queue! ARRRRRRRR!!!! I GIVE UP!! ABSOLUTE FUCKING BELLENDS!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.