Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets just hope when they get beaten badly the fans with no tickets don't go on a drunken rampage getting English clubs a ban in Europe again.

They shouldn't even be in the final for what those scouse scumbags did in their 'welcome to Anfield' thuggery. In the past I've wanted them to win European finals, never again. I want proper 'European royalty' to give them a proper footballing lesson.

#justiceforthe96dentstoourclubcoach

Watching Liverpool win the champions league later will leave me feeling well pissed off. I've always wanted them to win it in the past, especially when it was a knock out competition. But since their 'welcome to Anfield' trashing of our club coach, I hope they get well and truly stuffed tonight.

If they do win it we'll have to suffer at least a fortnight of media wank fest.

Pass me the fuckin' sick bowl now:(

Yeah that's the thing. I really enjoyed the Istanbul comeback - maybe because the rags at the pub were so gutted - but I was pleased for them and pleased for an English team. Since our takeover, they've shown their true colours and looked down on us so fuck them. Fuck the way they attacked the coach, fuck the way they think they're better than us because they beat us this season and fuck the entitlement.

Hasta el final vamos Real.

Saw some reports saying Allez allez allez will resonate for years in the list of great english chants, with scouse fans claiming they made it up at porto away

Some **** should let napoli know, they have been singing it 2013

Apparently 25k scousers over there but only 16k dipper tickets.....hmm wonder what will happen

tbf if we were there and had an allocation of 17k I would think we would have thousands over with no tickets also, every teams fans do, and there would have been people booking flights before getting a ticket thinking fuck it may as well go over anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.