Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before this season's self-entitled bollocks I actually had a soft spot for the scousers. I lived there through college and (dispite going to watch neverton from time to time and never this lot) have friends who lost friends at sheffield and wept watching that unfold on the tv whilst watching in london as i knew people i knew would be there. Previously would have wanted them to win tonight and i have one of my best mates from school, the partner of another (rag) best mates and another dublin scouser whos also a really good friend as redscouse tonight. After this season though fuck the wankers, hope real pummel the bastards...
For a myriad of similar reasons, I was the same, not now, never again.

Dont think we have ever seen Liverpool fans singing YNWA so thanks for that exclusive BT ffs.

Its so fucking tiresome the narrative that surrounds these fuckers.

If Liverpool fall at the final hurdle, they’ll have a worse league season next campaign. It will crush them, and filter into next season, much like we’d have been crushed by drawing with QPR. The build up is too great for them to withstand that, mentally. Got the feeling one or two of those front three are a bit flakey.

We can but hope.

Will lock this whilst the game is on guys and girls with all chat to the thread for the game.

Cheers.

So after all that they have no trophies and less points than last season lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.