The Perfect Season!

Fantastic day. Started with Villa and elephant man going down to Fulham then to see them c****s go down tonight was truly awesome.
It's been a great week with rags,villa and candlepool all failing. Heard they had big plans today for open top bus, such a shame lol,
poor Jimmy Miller left us to win f**k all. I will never forget his miserable face on the 2014 bus parade in Deansgate, he just looked so pissed off,
he really didn't want to be there, nice to see him suffer tonight. Cheers candlepool for a great evening.

Superb day. Don't usually enjoy watching other teams demise to cheer me up but my lord I enjoyed that tonight. At least we went out of Europe a few miles down road, saved a load of cash and got to watch those horrible buggers get what they deserved..... they can concentrate on the 25 point gap to catch us now next season

Let’s not beat around the bush; this season has been absolutely unbelievable. It’s but sensational but there has still been a few things that took the gloss off; the loss to the rags and being eliminated by the Perpetual Victims. But no matter what had happened, either of them winning the cups would have had no detrimental effect to the merit and plaudits we deservedly get.

However having said that seeing both those bunch of ****s lose in a cup final really has capped off our best season ever and turned It into a dream

Am I petty? Too fucking right I am, I loved that today. Fuck off scousers.
a0G0k.gif

It was already an amazing season. What happened tonight doesn’t change that.
Eggs-actly. What we did was incredible no matter what anyone else did.

But it was still sweet watching those self-entitled deluded bus-attacking fuckers lose today along with the bus parkers union lose last weekend.

Not that I'm bitter.

Or against buses in general.

Wonder what reward Liverpool will get on the 31st. Far easier to give a heavy punishment to a team that aren't champions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.