Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, especially Napoli. They'll probably send us him in pieces..."Heres his left leg, thats what 30M buys"
This seems to have exactly happened on the recent FX series "Trust" involving negotiations with parties from southern Italy. (Apparently inspired by real events from the 1970s). Good show BTW!

I meant low-reward, sorry, not 'no-reward'.

Besides, he does have that reputation because he eventually pays it anyway. Plus, as we all know, we have to pay a City premium for players.

It wasn't City's or Txiki's reputation that inflated Sanchez's asking price though. It was United's desperation and stupidity.

Nothing to do with our negotiation, really.
gen question. Who have we lost out on in your opinion because of the way Txiki conducts negotiations?

I'm always impressed by just how many people on here were present at the negotiating table in our previous transfer deals so are in such a good position to tell us how the negotiating went down.
Even worse,some fuckers have no idea s to how transfers are conducted.They think it just a matter of agreeing a fee and thats it.They clearly have no knowledge as to how many people are actually present to sign off a transfer and the number involved.Its just Txiki and their Chairman they think.If only..
Unfuckingbelievable jeff.

Even worse,some fuckers have no idea s to how transfers are conducted.They think it just a matter of agreeing a fee and thats it.They clearly have no knowledge as to how many people are actually present to sign off a transfer and the number involved.Its just Txiki and their Chairman they think.If only..
Same few repeat the same nonsense every transfer window no matter how many times they are put straight on how it works

discussing the player:

Ive not seen very much of this guy at all....from what I've seen he is a bit like a younger Gareth Barry..not particularly mobile but uses his intelligence and reading of the game to be in the right place at the right time. He is certainly no Yaya physically (but then again who is) but he has a very good range of passing.

The absolute key for me is how he deals with fast paced teams who press intensely...if he is able to do that then perfect...but I have no idea

From our side I'd imagine Pep identifies/approves the target but the actual negotiating is principally done by Txiki with Khaldoon and Ferran Soriano having a say as well. Who else would there be?

I'm always impressed by just how many people on here were present at the negotiating table in our previous transfer deals so are in such a good position to tell us how the negotiating went down.
Itk's know fa, we are all trawling through the same internet shit as each other. If anyone on here has genuine links to the club they would know to keep quiet about upcoming transfer details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.