80's Music

Some of the greatest bands of all time from our great City in this era like The Smiths, Roses and New Order. Other corkers I love(but not necessarily great bands in other people's eyes) Depeche Mode, Level 42, The Police, Deacon Blue, Simply Red (JOKE!! FUCKING DESPISE EM) Echo and the bunnymen, Pet Shop Boys(not everybodies cup of tea but I love synth) The Jam, The Specials, Madness, Spandau ballet (I love cheese too :-/) Prefab Sprout, Aztec Camera, The Thompson twins (guilty pleasure) Flock of Seagulls, Big Audio Dynamite, UB 40, The Beat, The Associates, The Stranglers, Simple Minds, Talking Heads, Erasure(synth again :-/) Lotus eaters, Fun boy 3, Bad Manners, The Cure, Bananarama(more in lust really) etc etc etc.. probably loads more bands will pop into my head of whom I love, during the day..on top of them Kirsty McColl, Sade and my favourite female artist Alyson Moyet. And on top of that lot, I do like a bit of the midget twins( and I'm gonna get grief for this no doubt) Howard Jones and Nik Kershaw.. FFS I WAS 10/11/12 ages leave me alone HA HA.. And added to all that, The Kinks released one of my favourite Kinks songs in 83 with Come Dancing. A fantastic age of music and brilliant childhood(7 -17)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.