Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Salah thing is doing my fucking head in. Does anyone in the media actually care that he cried off the CL final leaving his team in the shit, told everyone he's been Judo tackled that bad he might miss the WC. Low and behold there he is playing the first game.

If I was a liverpool fan I would be (Besides a complete knob) so annoyed at him for ditching the CL final so he can make it to the WC.

Our media seem to be turning him into some great hope for Golden boot for the finals... he's going to get nowhere near that! WTF!

This Salah thing is doing my fucking head in. Does anyone in the media actually care that he cried off the CL final leaving his team in the shit, told everyone he's been Judo tackled that bad he might miss the WC. Low and behold there he is playing the first game.

If I was a liverpool fan I would be (Besides a complete knob) so annoyed at him for ditching the CL final so he can make it to the WC.

Our media seem to be turning him into some great hope for Golden boot for the finals... he's going to get nowhere near that! WTF!

I assume Egypt are tipped for qualification from the group based on the Salah effect and his goals - If so Russia made sure today he will have to put in a Golden Boot performance if they are going to get out of the group.

He didn’t play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.