Barca apparently interested in Gundogan £50m

Like you say if its happening then we sign someone out of the blue like we did Bernardo then we anounce Gundagun is off.
City need to put this to bed the longer it goes on then it's possible he's off.

Still think it's Jorginio & Mahrez then only another signing if we sell.
Agreed. I can only see Gundogan being allowed to leave if:

1. A fantastic offer is received.
2. Ilkay wants to go.
3. We have an upgrade within 50% of Gundogs fee ready, & able to sign.

Outside of that I can only see Mahrez, Jorginho, & possibly a few younger prospects signed & loaned out. I still think we need another wide player & to move Bernardo inside, so we can finally see if he has the potential to make it there.

I don't wanna see Gundog leave per se, but I honestly believe there are more effective midfielders available. In low grade matches where we dominate, he's fine. It's the matches where we need to step up that I've found him lacking.

This is why I believe we can do better, BUT he's not a bad back up, albeit I'd prefer to have someone who consistently challenges Silva, KDB & Fernandinho.

Pass.

Gundogan is a class player. Pep will figure out how to use him to his best potential in our squad; worst case, things don't work out and we sell him after next season.

2. Ilkay wants to go.

Outside of that I can only see Mahrez, Jorginho, & possibly a few younger prospects signed & loaned out. I still think we need another wide player & to move Bernardo inside, so we can finally see if he has the potential to make it there.

I don't wanna see Gundog leave per se, but I honestly believe there are more effective midfielders available. In low grade matches where we dominate, he's fine. It's the matches where we need to step up that I've found him lacking.

This is why I believe we can do better, BUT he's not a bad back up, albeit I'd prefer to have someone who consistently challenges Silva, KDB & Fernandinho.

That sums up the situation perfectly.

2. Ilkay wants to go.

I think it’s unrealistic to get an upgrade on Gundoghan for circa £25M.

I think gundogan is a cracking player but would take the money, and it's not a shot at gundogan but at the end of the day he is at his peak and isnt first choice here plus I can see him get less game time this coming season then he did last season with us signing another cm. 50mil for a guy who will be 28 soon and isn't a regular starter and never really looks like he will be for us is good business we could pick up fernandes for free and I don't believe the squad will be much weaker with fernandes as he is capable of playing at a similar level to gundogan now and has the potential to improve. Just put of interest do you feel the same about danilo, bravo and zinchenko?
I have no isdue with people believing he could be sold. If you bother to read my post i am having a go at the lack of respect from some posters.

People are being very harsh on Gundogan he's had 2 years injured or recovering from injury a good World Cup and some rest he will be excellent next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.