Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

He must be a Blue because he's got MCFC in his user name but without even looking out for his posts I've noticed, on top of bashing Sterling he's been quick to defend De Gea, Rashford, Lingard and Rooney today. Hmm.

You have got me, I have been on here over 14 years. Attended many blue moon meets/ 5a sides. Met many bluemooners on European aways but it was all a ploy because I am a rag. At no point have I defended Lingard - he is shite, Rooney was used as a comparison whilst stating his poor record in tournaments. I like Rashford and also rate De Gea as does the rest of the world. It might be beyond some blues to not be bitter and try and look at United related stuff with balance but fortunately for me I can.

1. There is nothing more sadder than an adult calling him Maureen
2. We spend the season saying how "Maureen" is past it and lost the plot but now him not playing Rashford is somehow seen as a negative for Rashford.
3. Similar to 2 but we laugh at how United play, their negative and how "Maureen" is ruining good players yet again it is then used as a stick to beat Rashford with.
4. Another person who loves stats when it suits, compare their England stats as this is what the discussion is and then come back to me.

Yes Tom
I am sad, I bothered to reply to you.

I'm not Sterling's biggest fan but having a go at him for smiling is just taking the piss.

Sterling will always be the patsy to the superstar that is Rashford, he’s played out of position for England & doesn’t fit . I don’t know why he bothers, they’ve starting having a go already , meanwhile Ali, young & Lingard who were all utterly wank gat a free pass as usual.

Loads of rubbish coming up on my Facewank timeline about Sterling - he's shit, send him home, he's shitter than shit...... and on it goes

Does my tits in and the compulsion to reply is great. However, I'm not going to start arguing with dickheads on FB about it.

Maybe Raheem shouldn't start the next game, let him come on with 10 minutes to go and run at tired defenders and see how he gets on. It seems to be how Rashford has become this unrelenting great that England cannot do without.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.