Cup Scheme

I was able to add my lad to the cup schemes easily on the new ticketing site, which is good as it used to be a chore in the past and I'd invariably have to end up ringing them to sort it out.

Have they done away with the Friends and Family?

I am responsible for the admin on three other season tickets in my family but there in no sign of them when I sign in to my account?

My points are on and the links to the Cup Schemes are there but no provision, as in previous years, for selecting the other people on my account, so I can also sign them up to schemes?
They told me this morning that friends and family will be added later. Same with ticket points for renewing. Didn’t say how much later

They told me this morning that friends and family will be added later. Same with ticket points for renewing. Didn’t say how much later

Thanks mate.

It's akin to opening a burger restaurant and not ordering any meat!

Seriously, what's the point of a soft roll out when all it does is to place even less faith in the website?

Another example of companies getting on the City experience gravy chain, charging a shit load of money and the consumer getting the shitty end of the stick.

Almost as good as cancelling the direct tram from Altrincham to the stadium when fucking thousands of our support comes from that side of the city.

How did you add him, mate?

There seems to be no provision for me to do so -none of my family are showing on my account.

When I clicked on the alert about the various cup schemes his name was just automatically added as an option.

How does it work.

If you enrol for all 3 Cup Schemes you get 100 points for each competition or 200 if you are on Platinum. With 20 points (platinum) for each home game, you can start the season with almost a thousand (980) extra ticket points.

I am not sure if you enrol for 1 or 2 Cup Schemes if you get 100 / 200 (platinum) ticket points per completion (or less).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.