Claudio Gomes

18 in 3 weeks.
Pretty sure I remember reports stating he'd be part of the 1st team next season. Hopefully get a couple of apps in the cups

17 year old french midfielder from PSG...free transfer with us paying a traing fee to psg. Wont go into the first team but will supposedly train with them

On the MUEN website

Central midfielder equally comfortable at defending as attacking....supposedly we were intersted in Jan and our willongnesd to put him into trsining with the first team has sealed it for him.

Never seen or heard of him

Cheers.

If they are putting into training with the first team he must have potential to maybe mske some appearances from/on the subs bench
Yep,it may be a thread more appropriate to the main forum but as he's still 17,I'll leave it in here for now.Hopefully he can very quickly change that!

Do what now?

Besides which Gomez plays as a 6 so I'm not sure what Sancho's got to do with it. I'm guessing Gomez will be Matt Smith's replacement in the U23's as Smith looks set for a loan.
*Balmy...phone fancied adding an 'e'.

I'm well aware they don't play the same position, my point was lose an outstanding prospect for very little & gain another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.