Claudio Gomes

That's nothing if he hits his potential.

All swings and roundabouts.
According to ESPN:

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/socc...rtmund-sign-jadon-sancho-from-manchester-city

Sources close to City told ESPN FC that the club would receive an £8 million (€8.7m) fee from Dortmund, plus add-ons and a "substantial" portion of any future deal if Dortmund were to sell on Sancho.

City were reportedly only due €210,000 through FIFA rules, but Dortmund bid higher to secure his services.

Just found out that Gomes is only 5 foot three...he is gonna have to be one helluva player to succeed at the highest level. Good luck to the lad.

Just found out that Gomes is only 5 foot three...he is gonna have to be one helluva player to succeed at the highest level. Good luck to the lad.
Kante is 5'5 and hev seems to be ok, here's hoping

ADIDAS-ORIGINALS-JEREMY-SCOTT-ARROW-WEDGE-SHOES-vLgO1E7.jpg

Found out from where? If you've seen it in an article or on the internet somewhere I wouldn't believe it - youth players' heights get out of date very quickly for obvious reasons and aren't exactly updated often, sometimes they're from a few years ago.

If someone at the club told you, fair enough, but otherwise I'd assume he's small but not that small.

Found out from where? If you've seen it in an article or on the internet somewhere I wouldn't believe it - youth players' heights get out of date very quickly for obvious reasons and aren't exactly updated often, sometimes they're from a few years ago.

If someone at the club told you, fair enough, but otherwise I'd assume he's small but not that small.

I'd say he's about 5ft6/7 going by the more recent videos I've seen of him. He's definitely not as short as 5ft3 anymore, unless he was playing with other midgets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.