Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

It's almost as if some one has had a word with Hoddle, everything Sterling did was superb or fantastic. Lol.

I thought he played ok, worked hard same as he has in most games.

Its strange I ahve just looked on the player rater on the BBC website and he has been voted the way most worst player of England what is it with the british public. Do people really think Henderson and Young and Alli were better than Sterling

Of course I do, his movement is second to none. Fantastic positional sense. His feet just don’t always work and why he has a few horror misses to his name in his short career. He will get in that position fantastically well, he fluffs more than more gifted footballers would that’s all. I wasn’t saying Southgate was wrong, it’s nice him coming out and defending him but don’t use that as a reason that pro sterling fans are right because of it.

Sometimes the strength outshines the gaps, too often people dwell on the weakness when the fact that his movement makes things happen for him & others.

It’s like when Walker was put in Centre, no one mentioned about how his pace will allow the rest of the defence the freedom to play.

As for missing more than others, I’ve seen Ronaldo, Messi & Neymar miss easier chances in this tournament.

Its strange I ahve just looked on the player rater on the BBC website and he has been voted the way most worst player of England what is it with the british public. Do people really think Henderson and Young and Alli were better than Sterling

Because most who vote are armchair knobs who have nevee been to a game in their life and learn about football from the press.

Sterling contributes a lot more than goals but these tossers are conditioned to judge him on that only

It was noticeable that England had diddly attacks after he came off... and that continued till the 2nd period ET.

It wasn’t brilliant and he’s still tripping over his feet.

Young and Kane had there best games by far.

Alli, Henderson and probably Lingard were worse than sterling.

I’m unsure how Rashford could have got higher than Sterling penalty aside.

It's almost as if some one has had a word with Hoddle, everything Sterling did was superb or fantastic. Lol.

I thought he played ok, worked hard same as he has in most games.
I totally noticed this. And it’s funny that all my sterling hating mates have said he was brilliant tonight???? I thought he was pretty useless tonight considering how good he can be lol. Just shows the power of tv and the media. Folk just suck it up and get so easily led

Just met a Rag neighbour out walking his dog first thing he mentioned was sterling was shite, think the whole country has been brainwashed. It's deflection tactics as the season starts in a month and they're all bricking it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.