World Cup 2018 | 3rd July | R16: Colombia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

Raz rated the worst again on the bbc, even behind alli who did absolute zero and looked lost all game

Hatred and bitterness runs deep in this country for him
This is more of a reflection of the sad ****s who vote on these polls. No coincidence that Terence Trent Darby was voted the best player v Belgium when he was shit at best. Sad scouse keyboard warriors at work (ironically).

Good game although,despite Columbia's dark arts....i thought we made hard work of it.

Lingard and Alli were poor as was Dier when he came on.Maybe those changes are needed against Sweden.Fair play to our penalty takers,that takes bollocks! and i know Rashford wont get the praise on here,but he's a kid and he stepped up before more expected names.

Brilliant for the Nation! Saturday will be carnage.

Took a really good penalty under pressure so fair play to the young lad.

Should beat Sweden but if we want to then beat Croatia we'll need to keep the ball better in midfield, really think he needs to go 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 and get an extra body in there, doubt he will and can understand why as his formation has got us this far i suppose but we need flexibility, Henderson and Alli or Dier will cost us at some point, turn over possession far too easily.

Cheered that winning penalty like i never have for England last night, hope they can continue in this vein.

Columbia were a fucking disgrace by the way, ref should have sent at least one off during that penalty melee.

No mention of the absolute sitter (header) alli missed last night yet still comments re: sterling performance. He worked his bollocks off again but gets no recognition. That Alli chance would’ve sealed game and it’s been glossed over.

No mention of the absolute sitter (header) alli missed last night yet still comments re: sterling performance. He worked his bollocks off again but gets no recognition. That Alli chance would’ve sealed game and it’s been glossed over.
I think it was Dier, not Alli

I've called him a slow plodder in the past but thought Harry Maguire was fantastic last night. Thank fuck BBC have the Sweden game as I don't think I could stomach anymore of the gruesome two-some Hoddle and Crimson.

Our midfield were utter sh1te last night. Very lucky it went to penalties in a way. We completely lost the plot in the second half. Why on earth did he take off Raz and put on Vardy? Still we won and should be thankful for that. How many chances did we create?

Think we are getting a little carried away.

We just beat Tunisia, thrashed the mighty Panama! lost against a second team v Belgium and this was gash! We could have lost in extra time the whole game was boring I really don't understand how anyone can get excited about this England team apart from the supposedly easy route to the Final.
Southgates tactics are absolutely drab!

Hands up who thinks there should be a ban here!! at least until after England win the world cup!!

Took a really good penalty under pressure so fair play to the young lad.

Should beat Sweden but if we want to then beat Croatia we'll need to keep the ball better in midfield, really think he needs to go 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 and get an extra body in there, doubt he will and can understand why as his formation has got us this far i suppose but we need flexibility, Henderson and Alli or Dier will cost us at some point, turn over possession far too easily.

Cheered that winning penalty like i never have for England last night, hope they can continue in this vein.

Columbia were a fucking disgrace by the way, ref should have sent at least one off during that penalty melee.
Agreed on all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.