Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which team do you think will be more successful over the next 3 or 4 years
Us. But so are the other league contenders. The league is very competitive now. Just because we had an amazing season doesn't mean we will repeat every year even though we are in a very good position to do that. We thought the same after our 2 title wins that we will conquer Europe but that hasn't happened.

I can believe ADL getting all the Italian journalists on board to create some hysteria around his move to Chelsea, but I don't know why Chelsea's reliable journalists such as Matt Law and Simon Johnson would be reporting that his move is close if it wasn't likely to happen.
Quite. They would be all over this like a bad rash if it was happening.

That was 14 months ago with Diego Costa as goal scorer. They are nothing like that now and are a million miles away from wining the premier league going forward.
You do remember that they too walked the league after finishing 10th the previous season? This arrogance is delusional.

So, where is the pic of him signing for Chelsea, there must be one because so many now have said he has

Been a great afternoon seeing who can out flap each other- prizes will be issued later :)
Please as a fellow blue can i win never won a prize before very unlucky me, if i fell into a barrel of tits id come out sucking my thumb

ive a feeling that this will end a la Alves an apology from Jorginho to PEP/City and see you at Wembley Of course he will have a blinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.