Benjamin Mendy - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legend was the term used to describe him, funny blokes on Twitter , paid a fortune & doing fuck all are not legends , he needs to get his head down and get back on the pitch to do what he’s paid to do , the guy seems to enjoy his injury time off far too much . Do you understand me now or do you think he’s a legend as well.
I agree hes not a legend ,however im pretty sure since his injury he has been working hard as most of our squad trying to get back to fitness.

My God. I've just read that Ben 'seems to enjoy the injury time far too much'! What an utterly ridiculous comment.

He's just missed out on being a real part of the centurions and winning the World Cup! What sportsman would want that?

Well "ballinio" disagrees most strongly with the rest of us.

The bizarre thing is, he returned in super quick time. 6 months from an ACL is great going.
To return that fast, he must have been putting in an extreme amount of effort in his rehabilitation.

But apparently he did 'fuck all' according to some.

The bizarre thing is, he returned in super quick time. 6 months from an ACL is great going.
To return that fast, he must have been putting in an extreme amount of effort in his rehabilitation.

But apparently he did 'fuck all' according to some.
I wonder how some of these people would "cope" if injured in a traffic accident resulting in long term sickness from work.
Ah fuck it ... let `em watch tele all day.See how bored they become.
If there was an issue,I think Pep would have something to say about it.
As you say the lad came back quicker than anticipated and that was due to himself.
Let the rest of `em eat shit I say.

He seems extremely affable but his injury is a cause for concern. I don’t think we spent £50m on him to be our court jester.

Hopefully he’ll be a first team regular next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.