Benjamin Mendy - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he joined up with the team yet?

Our game against Bayern Munich on Sunday is in Miami, which also happens to be where Mendy is currently on holiday.

I'm guessing he'll join up when the squad flies from New York to Florida, probably on Friday.

Our game against Bayern Munich on Sunday is in Miami, which also happens to be where Mendy is currently on holiday.

I'm guessing he'll join up when the squad flies from New York to Florida, probably on Friday.
He’s on holiday ?

Think you’ll find you’re on here more than me , you know where he is & what he’s doing , acting like a stalker.

11 comments complaining about him in this thread in little over a week.

You say you don't care about his antics but certainly spend a lot of time whining about them.

11 comments complaining about him in this thread in little over a week.

You say you don't care about his antics but certainly spend a lot of time whining about them.
I do care about his antics , i’d Like him to give up that media shit & get back on the football pitch , as Dr Jacoby said earlier, were not paying him to be the club jester.

I do care about his antics , i’d Like him to give up that media shit & get back on the football pitch , as Dr Jacoby said earlier, were not paying him to be the club jester.

Yep there you go repeating the same old bullshit. No one cares. You are in a tiny boring minority who don't like his antics and no one is going to pay you any attention.

The majority of the fans love it, especially the younger ones.

Pep loves it, he's spoken about how great he was in the dressing room and how he created a team spirit with his presence and sheer size of his personality breaking up cliques.

The club fucking love it. They made up tshirts with his SharkTeam motto on them, they put him front and centre, they practically had a camera dedicated to him whenever he was on the sidelines, they get involved at every possible moment.

The sponsors love it too. Adidas make him customised boots and put him front and centre of their ad campaigns, even when he's injured.

No one with an ounce of intelligence thinks being a happy bloke and sharing that on social media effects your ability to play football, everyone who matters likes it.

Get over it, it's not going away.

Last edited:
The club fucking love his social media presence. They made up tshirts with his SharkTeam motto on them, they put him front and centre, they practically had a camera dedicated to him whenever he was on the sidelines.

If that's not paying him to do his thing, I don't know what is.
Maybe they’re just trying to get some fucking use out of him.
I want the best for Manchester City Football club and as such hope he gets back on the field & plays well for us & i’ll happily praise him , he wants to stop acting like an extra on Love Island because it looks like he wants the best for Benjamin Mendy not the club.

Maybe they’re just trying to get some fucking use out of him.
I want the best for Manchester City Football club and as such hope he gets back on the field & plays well for us & i’ll happily praise him , he wants to stop acting like an extra on Love Island because it looks like he wants the best for Benjamin Mendy not the club.

297.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.