Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won’t accept it but a big reason why the market is so fucked is because of these ****s. Sell Coutinho for a record fee for a Midfielder, pay record amount for a CB and now pay record amount for a GK. Then you have to listen to the insufferable net spend bollocks. I hate these bastards.

That's fine but some are quoting them as having a better squad than us and they'll run us close blah blah.

You'd think it was their year.

I think our squad is better but theirs isn't that far behind now. I am hoping Salah was a one season wonder because they are nowhere near as effective if he misfires.

They’re doing what we did, solving a problem position on the pitch. Worked for us, and this fella keeps our keeper out of the national side. Personally think Ederson is better, Infact he’s one of the best in the world I’d say.
Think these will push us close but not close enough.

Must be shit for the Trafford lot though, seeing them re-sign Fellaini whilst us and Liverpool do our thing. They’ll be miles behind both of us. Miles behind.

Not sure this gap is very meaningful. They are a much stronger unit on paper at least now and will be boosted by the fact they have beaten us 3 times already in 2018.

I have a mate who says that if Liverpool played City every week they (Liverpool) would have won the title.
At first it was a joke but now he believes the hype.

Dippers season could be de-railed before it starts if Real Madrid come in for Salah.

If they do not get Mbappe or Havard then he is probably next on their list.

Unlikely to happen but it would be hilarious if it did!

Dippers gonna dip!

Some of the wording being used by Liverpool's trusty journo's is interesting. Talk of them not being able to wait any longer, delaying not being an option...it's all very "now or never", some might even say desperate.

FSG have certainly backed Klopp, but I think there's a better than 50% chance he finds out about the double-edged nature of that backing if things don't go well.

It's all very nice being an underdog getting to the CL final, but when Klopp's spent near on £500m in 3 years they are going to be expected to win, and I don't think they'll enjoy that whatsoever, the team or their fans.

Do you really think the media will put pressure on them and actually come out with they have to win title or trophies?

Dippers season could be de-railed before it starts if Real Madrid come in for Salah.

If they do not get Mbappe or Havard then he is probably next on their list.

Unlikely to happen but it would be hilarious if it did!

Dippers gonna dip!

Zero chance of Salah being sold this season.

Buying well the dippers and they'll be up there challenging us, pretty confident we've still way to much for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.