We've got enough....

I think its a big risk to go into the season without another central midfielder that can play Ferna's role....I keep seeing Ilky's name and he undoubtedly offers more going forward than Ferna bu defensively he is shocking. For a professional footballer his tackling is non existent. For most games we will get away with it but int he games that really count I wouldn't have him in there at all

We need someone else
Didn't Ilkay win every game he played there against the top teams?

The biggest issue is Gundogan, we cannot depend on him as a DM in the big games he simply isnt powerful enough Going to Anfield as our DM and we end up like the uk going to the Eurovision nil-poi

The biggest issue is Gundogan, we cannot depend on him as a DM in the big games he simply isnt powerful enough Going to Anfield as our DM and we end up like the uk going to the Eurovision nil-poi
He is if we go three at rhe back, for that game.

Don’t think we have enough, but reckon we’ll struggle getting a plan B in the time remaining...

The biggest issue is Gundogan, we cannot depend on him as a DM in the big games
Think we'd be ok over the course of a 38 game premier league season but where a problem could arise is the latter stages of the champions league. I'm hoping we could have a Delph at LB moment with Gundogan where none of us could see it working but it turns out to be a stroke of genius.

If there isn’t quality available I really hope we dont panic buy another rodwell/sinclair/fernando. You cant shift them 6/12 months later when something does open up worth splashing out on. If this is our squad, its a bloody good one and we crack on

Hoping some of the younger lads get proper time on the pitch this season if we don't get anymore in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.