Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

Their fans are worse than United's but I don't mind the actual team or Klopp, I always want them to beat the rags.

Hopefully the competition will make City better

Their fans are worse than United's but I don't mind the actual team or Klopp, I always want them to beat the rags.

Hopefully the competition will make City better
I think adding internet and social media to their fans is swaying many peoples' opinions on this issue. It is our duty to hate utd more!

For me it’s too hard to choose these days both have odious fans.
Most of the Rags I know are in hiding, not keen to engage in football conversations. Dippers have gone the other way with loads of closet fans coming out of the woodwork. Strange as well how many fans of other clubs in lower divisions have suddenly started saying “oh and my favourite prem team is Victimpool.”
What would probably be a more interesting question is what’s your third most hated. For me of late it has to be the other Media Darlings Spuds. In the delusional stakes they are up there with the Dippers.

For me it’s too hard to choose these days both have odious fans.
Most of the Rags I know are in hiding, not keen to engage in football conversations. Dippers have gone the other way with loads of closet fans coming out of the woodwork. Strange as well how many fans of other clubs in lower divisions have suddenly started saying “oh and my favourite prem team is Victimpool.”
What would probably be a more interesting question is what’s your third most hated. For me of late it has to be the other Media Darlings Spuds. In the delusional stakes they are up there is the Dippers.
Just figure out who their biggest rivals are in the lower leagues and tell them that team are your favourite Championship/League One/League Two side.

Liverpool, vile scum, for a club that’s won next to fuck all for years they have a very high opinion of themselves , ego’s massaged by the media riddled wth ex Scouse halfwits , they think everyone wants to be them ...what a laugh , they have no idea how’s the rest of the country sees them .wish we could cut that chunk of land & toe it out to sea with everyone aboard never to be seen again.

Are we turning into what the rags were when we couldn't challenge them pre takeover? In other words hating our perceived closest rivals. For me it's the rags and always will be.
Sorry but that's a poor shout aside from that they are maybe(time will tell) our closest challengers right now but lets not forget they finished 4th and to say they didn't care about what position they finished... imagine us doing that CL final or not, it's a bullshit excuse frankly.

So:

a) I don't think we have one clear closest rival at this moment in time and although they have spent a shitload and probably should close the gap this season off the back of that spending spree, that's a new thing where as the detest of Liverpool isn't, it certainly didn't just start this summer that's for sure. It's been growing for several years IMO, it's more prominent now because their antics this year were far more blatant than before, because they feel they are close(their year) which is when they start showing their true colours. There was a reason a lot of neutrals were relieved Real Madrid won, it's because Liverpool happen to be the worst winners in football, they are insufferable, their hype knows no bounds even when they aren't winning, when they've actually got something to cling onto... *shudders*

b) Even if they were our closest rivals, the problem with the Rags and now the Dippers is the unjustified sense of entitlement which by contrast is not the reason City fans detest Liverpool these days... that's mainly because of the way they've acted on and especially off the field(yes and they do seem to be a bogey team).

So if anything it's not City but the Dippers who have become "Rag like", it wasn't City fans saying "it's our year" in 2014... or left spouting bitter shite at the team who won it(close rival?) come May or claiming a rival had no right paying a handsome fee for one of their top young players and so on "because we're dead big and massive and they're not".

I also think Sarri at Chelsea will close the gap on Liverpool, how long that will take depends on their transfers but I was very impressed with his Napoli side. Pochettino is at least as good as Klopp for me too but the purse strings will be tied because of the new stadium for a while but just imagine if Poch was afforded the same as Klopp transfer budget wise and tell me their squad wouldn't be at least as good as Liverpool's(ok they wouldn't have "the Egyptian Messi" but we're talking squads).

Last edited:
Hate the rags as much as anyone, but these days the bin dippers take top spot.

Their arrogance is like nothing I've ever experienced for a team who has accomplished almost nothing of note domestically in decades. Put them in their place this year and it'll be back to the rags though.

Liverpool and not just the team, Rags a gnats widge behind. Dippers win it as soon as they open their BIG mouths, nails on a blackboard.

What would probably be a more interesting question is what’s your third most hated. For me of late it has to be the other Media Darlings Spuds. In the delusional stakes they are up there with the Dippers.

So true, they are the most undeserving club of the media bias too, where does it come from? Not 'istory that's for sure.

The Spurs fanboys do seem to have quietened down in recent years, they were at their worst when we took the champions league spot from them, even though they weren't regulars to begin with. I had a feeling the resentment towards City from some of the worst Spurs fans was because as they saw it City's rise shortened their own rise from the squad Harry Rednapp put together with Bale and Modric in it. In a way they have a point because that squad was the best it had been for a long while but they ended up with little to show for it aside from some hefty transfer fees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.