Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

Never thought I'd say it but the Dippers for me...their entitlement & cult like behaviour has got worse even though they've won nothing of note for years,the media are so far up their arse it's a wonder they don't get their heads stuck...

It is hard for me to choose between the two. I have always hated the rags. However with the way that their disgusting fans behaved last season towards our players in the Champions League, and in our stadium, I would have to say it would be Liverpool. I would just love it if they got relegated this year. However that is not going to happen.

That lot from stretford...............always has been, always will be. I hate them and always will.
I don't want them to win anything. Ever.
Not even a throw in or a corner.

Liverpool, I dislike with a passion, the same as I do spuds and boro.

But that other lot........my days I cannot stand anything about that club

its a tough one, if you asked me a year ago I would have said rags.

Its not because Liverpool may be a bigger threat for the title it is because of the ederson incident and how the scousers and media made it out to be nothing more than an incident like an over head kick, the worse of all the whole events in the CL games, mainly bus bombarding. Not only did LFC piss me off but so did mersyside police, council and its scroaty fans.

The way I know who I dislike most is by asking myself these two questions, if scousers played rags and it didn't even effect our league chances who would I want to see win ? Rags defo.... If a scouser and a rags fan ended up in a scuffle at the end of the game which would I prefer to see on his arse with a busted nose ? scouser !

Trafford by a long distance until Red Nose's last season. But since then the dippers have just gotten worse and worse on my personal hate table. I think for now it is
1) dippers
2) Trafford
3) Franchise MK
4) dippers south (ie Tottenham)

The dippers as a team I don’t hate ,it’s the woe is us attitude of the fkn fans I can’t stand and of course what they did to our coach was fkn vile and how they got away with a smack on the wrist is pathetic,but on the other hand you cannot side with the utter Cnuts from stretford the misery they have piled on us as fans is unimaginable so fuck them and their club horrible twats and the more misery that gets piled on them the better

I don't think I'll ever hate anyone more than I hate the scum, but every single time i speak to, listen to, or read anything by some fucking bin dipper I understand more and more just why he scum hate them so much.

The rags hate them because when they were shite in the 70's amd 80's liverpool were winning stuff, and no other reason, although they peddle a load of old rivalry/ship canal bullshit the truth is rags have always been the most bitter and jealous fanbase in England and only hate teams that are doing more better than them. It was the same with Leeds, then Liverpool then when the pisscan was at the helm Arsenal amd after Chelsea.

The dawn of more wider media coverage in the 80's led to the myth of some long standing rivalry amd then the next generation of fans were brought up believing it.

Trust me Rags hate us more and always have, that is why even when we were shite they sang about us and took the piss.

And that is why they will always be the ones I hate more, scousers have only.pissed us of last few years as we have had to listen to the twats and are like a fly that gets in your house and annoys the fuck out of you for a few days, the rags are more like a cockroach infestation that you cannot get rid of

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.