United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only watched bits of the game but they did their usual trick of dimming the lights on the top tier to try to hide the empty seats of which there were many.
I suspected that.....cunningly seeking to hide their shame at not being able to fill the sty for the premiership opening fixture..a chance to go top of the league and all.Wonder how their season tickets are going? Isn't it usually about now they announce record season ticket receipts?
Is there still a waiting list to watch Park the Bus Fuss ball at the swamp. .anyone got any clue about this?

I suspected that.....cunningly seeking to hide their shame at not being able to fill the sty for the premiership opening fixture..a chance to go top of the league and all.Wonder how their season tickets are going? Isn't it usually about now they announce record season ticket receipts?
Is there still a waiting list to watch Park the Bus Fuss ball at the swamp. .anyone got any clue about this?
Just been on SSN don't believe they actually have produced a table. We are 13th by the way.

No such thing as luck.

Amartey was shite all game, his hand ball was pure stupidity and his reaction to the penalty was to laugh! If I were the Leicester fans I’d be appalled at his performance.

Iheanacho put in a schoolboys performance as the lone striker. His movement and fight for space and the ball were both none existent. He was wank!

And their final ball, whether a through ball, pull back, cross or a simple pass, was almost always the wrong one or over hit or under hit. Proper shite in the last third.

Which is a shame because they controlled the game between the boxes and played some lovely football.
But that can't be true! If they controlled the game between two boxes then how did Poor Pogba manage to put in a 'monster' performance as per headline on bbc news?
Someone is telling porkies and the bbc wouldn't do that....

But that can't be true! If they controlled the game between two boxes then how did Poor Pogba manage to put in a 'monster' performance as per headline on bbc news?
I remember Carragher waffling on for 5 mins during the match on how good pogba was playing. They must of been showing to wrong match on my tv.

After watching the game last night and reading some of the glowing reports on Pogba this morning, someone is definitely telling porkies.

He was compared to Yaya when they resigned him, he's not fit to lace his boots when the big man was in his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.