De Bruyne injury - Back in Training (p89)

Terrible news, he is the real engine on our team.
All those people saying we will be just fine without another midfield signing, I guess now we get to find out.

Silva
Bernardo
Mahrez
Dinho
Gundogan
Foden
6 players bang in form, 5 of them very experienced, to take 3 places for the majority of games.
Diaz
Dinho
Delph
Zinchenko
Danilo
Gomes
6 players to fill in and as when needed.

You go show that list to a supporter of any other club in the world and try to tell them we're down to the bare bones in midfield, they'll laugh.
Not saying we won't survive but when you lose what is probably your best player it hurts and the longer he is out the more it hurts.

It'll hurt us as he's more direct than our other midfield players but i trust the other players and Pep enough to know that we'll cope

Terrible news, he is the real engine on our team.
All those people saying we will be just fine without another midfield signing, I guess now we get to find out.

Have you seen our squad...? Gutting news, but I think we'll be alright.

Well, this ruined my day, get well soon Kev!

However, what a marker we'll put down if we win more or less everything with KDB on the sidelines, will be pretty devastating for our rivals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.