Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

Really sloppy in possession. Walker, Kompany and Mendy all culpable. Gundogan poor and slow. Sane looked disinterested when he came on. Overall not a good performance but should've won in the end. Some awful officiating

Jog on you self entitled sniffer.

It was. Shite everything, performance, officials...everything. The only positive was that we didn’t lose. When Mendy took a throw in from 3 yards on the pitch it was a sign that focus wasn’t quite 100% and the sloppiness right until the end just confirmed it. I doubt Pep will be too happy.

Only way they can stop us:

Be lucky as fuck (hit woodwork 3 times)

Have the ref on their side (offside handball goal and stone wall pen not given)

With Liverpool getting calls their way, it doesn't bode well for us. Wish Pep calls the shocking decisions out later.

Majority of the players were sloppy in posession, real concerns about Mendy defensively as he too easily commits and loses concentration.

Seen in their cameos why Sane and Mahrez are not starting. Most disapointting thing for me was after the goal our play was so sloppy we could not build any pressure or momentum.

Still on another day, like last season, Agueros free kick goes in and we walk away with three points.

Big plus again is Laporte because he needs to play every week as Ota and Stones would not be as effective covering for Mendy on that left hand side.

Regardless of how shit we were. Fact is we drew but their goal should not have stood. Missing handball bad enough. Missing handball and the offside is unforgiveable at this level. Am i right in thinkin having gained an advantage through cheating that theie defender will get sanctioned (not that matters in long run just curious and they ll lose their next match too). Ah well didnt win them all last season and we didnt do too badly in the end. One to move on from.

“Just not our day” seems to be the theme, but this standard of refereeing will not be limited to this one day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.