Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

despite their goal clearly being handball it was probably a fair result.

We dindt do enough today and the quality wasn't there from too many of the players. The passing out front he back by Kompany walker and Mendy was poor and put us in trouble a number of times, Ferna and Ilky were sloppy in midfield on numerous occasions

Mendy defensively is a huge concern and always has been

Gundogan - he is invisible when a team press and we don't have time in midfield. He may have got an assist for the goal but he was (again in a tight difficult match) poor

Sane - you can see why Pep hanse been playing him - he is the one player in our squad with a very questionable attitude. Poor when he came on and looks like he will be (deservedly) be spending more time on the bench ( I know Pepe has said its tactical with Mendy and I can see that but its also a question of attitude)

Sterling, D. Sivla and B Silva all played well but aguero was isolated too often

Well played wolves. They deserved a point at the very least. Yet again our finishing isn’t good enough. No point making 30 chances and scoring 1 if the opposition only make 1 chance and score.
Vinny was poor, Mendy exposed easily, Sane and Mahrez below par, unacceptable really, I’m not sayinnwe should have battered them, but at least make them work hard for it FFS. we gave the ball away cheaply and shocking pass choices.
Onwards.
Such as shame we couldn’t turn them over, but it was all our own fault.

Below our usual standard, fair play to Wolves ran themselves into the ground and tried to attack, offside and handball more down to the assistant ref he was the one with a perfect view . Hopefully the kick up the arse we need , they cannot allow last seasons standard to drop .

You could see it from the start we wouldnt win this. One of the worst performances i´ve seen for long time. Pathetic.

Pathetic ??!! I mean really. Complete overreaction from you right there. 1-1 against a good wolves team is not pathetic. Imagine if we were actually bad again haha

Something is wrong with sane, he played his head down the whole match. In the last minute he destroyed 4 defenders and showed what he can do but something is wrong

I think he needs to get a start and 90 minutes under his belt. Might help him get the confidence bacj

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.