TV Series

Scott and Bailey - incredibly well acted crime drama with the two main protagonists being members of the Manchester City police. One of my favorite all time series - it's no longer in production but you can watch past episodes from various streaming services.

I had forgot about No Offence. Good to see it back.

It's up there with any of the crime dramas for me, maybe it's the locale, good to spot places around Mcr, really gritty, typical Paul Abbott fare. Set the tone from the first episode when Deering hitched her skirt and sprayed deodorant on her clopper before going to a meeting, brilliant.

Scott and Bailey - incredibly well acted crime drama with the two main protagonists being members of the Manchester City police. One of my favorite all time series - it's no longer in production but you can watch past episodes from various streaming services.
This one passed me by, will definitely give it a go, cheers for mentioning it.

Am looking forward to seeing this when I can binge the lot. Line of Duty was good, I also enjoyed No Offence and it's back with Season 3, will wait to watch that in one go once it's done.

No Offence all episodes available to download from Sky now, watched episode 4 last night. The series is very good so far.

Am looking forward to seeing this when I can binge the lot. Line of Duty was good, I also enjoyed No Offence and it's back with Season 3, will wait to watch that in one go once it's done.
Don't take my word for it , I seem to be on my own, but a big Line Of Duty fan. Don't much like Bodyguard, don't care about any of the characters completely humourless , the whole thing seems to lack something and because I don't care it's hard to overlook the far fetched bits. Like I say though seems to be just me.
On the other hand really enjoyed the first Killing Eve, the dark humour and the characters.

Even there are some ludicrous sub plots, I’m enjoying AHS: Cult on Netflix at the moment.

Perhaps I’m out of touch with today’s television but the amount of sex and violence in the show is somewhat shocking to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.