TV Series

Scott and Bailey - incredibly well acted crime drama with the two main protagonists being members of the Manchester City police. One of my favorite all time series - it's no longer in production but you can watch past episodes from various streaming services.

I missed this at the time, but now its my must watch , Amelia Bulmore is just fantastic.

The looming tower - Amazon prime. Wow!

Incredibly well done, if not using a little artistic license

Good to see Tahar Rahim making a name for himself on the bigger stage, his performance in ‘A prophet’ remains flawless..

The last scene with ‘Abu Jandal’ was sensational..... if people didn’t think it already ‘fuck Condoleezza Rice‘...

Thought I would try a Spanish series on Netflix called Money Heist, about a gang of petty criminals who attempt to take over the national mint and print their own money. Was hooked from the first episode. The story and character development is first class and I would recommend it to anyone.

AHS: Cult completely fell apart after the introduction of SCUM.

Better Call Saul is my favourite show on Netflix right now.

Even there are some ludicrous sub plots, I’m enjoying AHS: Cult on Netflix at the moment.

Perhaps I’m out of touch with today’s television but the amount of sex and violence in the show is somewhat shocking to me.
Now everybody will be checking it out!!

Best plug ever!

Thought I would try a Spanish series on Netflix called Money Heist, about a gang of petty criminals who attempt to take over the national mint and print their own money. Was hooked from the first episode. The story and character development is first class and I would recommend it to anyone.
Yep. It is fantastic and they're working on another series due out at somepoint next year.

Judging the Instagram's of some of our players, they seem to be big fans of it too as I've noticed them wearing the masks at various points - Bernardo Silva, Mendy, Aguero, Laporte to name a few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.