Oxford United (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
City have just informed the rest of the world where they can watch the game, we’re left with Radio Manchester.

Do you not think for the price we pay for our SeasonCards that City should stream games that aren’t on tele on the website for SC holders or even just fans with a Supporter Number to be able to login and watch it at least?

City have just informed the rest of the world where they can watch the game, we’re left with Radio Manchester.

Do you not think for the price we pay for our SeasonCards that City should stream games that aren’t on tele on the website for SC holders or even just fans with a Supporter Number to be able to login and watch it at least?

there will be plenty of streams knocking about on the internet, dont worry

Wouldn't think that would be allowed by the TV companies.

there will be plenty of streams knocking about on the internet, dont worry

You say that, but I had to stream Saturday from one of the bigger sites, and when i checked what they were trying to do to my MacBook it's terrifying. Constant attempts to gain access to my webcam, mic and other areas. Would gladly pay to watch it safely tbh and I get why they don't do it(stadiums would be empty) but even overseas they are missing a trick.

You say that, but I had to stream Saturday from one of the bigger sites, and when i checked what they were trying to do to my MacBook it's terrifying. Constant attempts to gain access to my webcam, mic and other areas. Would gladly pay to watch it safely tbh and I get why they don't do it(stadiums would be empty) but even overseas they are missing a trick.

I find it so frustrating that having purchased our season cards, paying for BT and Sky packages, we are still not able to legitimately watch an away mid-week match, which is impossible for me to attend, and yet I have just come back from a 2 week holiday on a little island in the Maldives where I was able to watch all our matches whilst out there, and had I had wanted to, all the Liverpool and United matches were available on the other 2 sports channels, free of charge.

And yet again the United game gets televised. I know we will most likely get a stream but it really p**s me off! Especially as the local pubs also legitimately paying for all the packages get fined for showing a streamed match. The match 'experience' is always enhanced watching with a group of City fans, and a little liquid refreshment. Anyway rant over.

Someone needs their arse kicking if we concede against bloody oxford!!!

When you've seen City lose to a M'Boro team that didn't have a shot on target, you never exclude the possibility that the opposition can score, without anyone being at fault.

The key is to score three or more goals and ensure that it is (almost) impossible for your opponent to fluke a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.