United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 14 yr old lad watched those fellows play yesterday with me and from the mouths of babes

"Dad, you know that people say De Gea is one of the best keepers in the world?..Well i think he is made to look better because that back four are Dogshit"...Now usually i would have pulled him up about his language...Instead i nodded sagely and gave him a half pint of Nordic Berry Cider as a treat...his passage to manhood is now in full swing.

Your boy can see what every other ball cupping rag loving journalist can’t.

Picture caption...

Will you take 9mil instead of 12 pretty please...

Man-Utd-transfer-news-Jose-Mourinho-met-with-Ed-Woodward-on-Wednesday-1444962.jpg
You are doing a grand job, ignore what the players are saying, even the City fans want you to stay and have a thread dedicated to you.

My 14 yr old lad watched those fellows play yesterday with me and from the mouths of babes

"Dad, you know that people say De Gea is one of the best keepers in the world?..Well i think he is made to look better because that back four are Dogshit"...Now usually i would have pulled him up about his language...Instead i nodded sagely and gave him a half pint of Nordic Berry Cider as a treat...his passage to manhood is now in full swing.
Parenting skills.

I agree with the Nevster there; they should never have sacked "The Chosen One" (aka wee Davey). He had the right idea aspiring to be like us!

Didn't know the GPC had been there for 100 years. Once again, history being rewritten to suit the narrative.
No mention of playing in rags, dodgy meat sales, peeping under toilet doors, rat infestations, etc.

The REAL rag way!

I agree with the Nevster there; they should never have sacked "The Chosen One" (aka wee Davey). He had the right idea aspiring to be like us!

He's a cünt, and peddling the usual fucking Rag bullshit. Their fans, and the media, actually believe this fucking "100 years" fucking shite.

The sooner that cünt meets me, in a dark corner away from CCTV, the fucking better. Cünt.

Last edited:
Didn't know the GPC had been there for 100 years. Once again, history being rewritten to suit the narrative.
No mention of playing in rags, dodgy meat sales, peeping under toilet doors, rat infestations, etc.

The REAL rag way!

And Man City helping them out when in need knicked our fans and made them what they are.

He's a cünt, and peddling the usual fucking Rag bullshit. They're fans, and the media, actually believe this fucking "100 years" fucking shite.

The sooner that cünt meets me, in a dark corner away from CCTV, the fucking better. Cünt.

Wade through the Chuckles Hyperbole and think back to one of Khaldoons statements a few years ago along the lines of we will become a blueprint for how every successful big club on and off the field is run(paraphrase). With the global markets they had at the height of their time at the top, if they had half the business nouse (sp) of an oil billionaire with a vanity project they should be untouchable by now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.