Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

He played well , was offside a few times but i watch the goal again and he was not offside If he was the VAR would call , but what matters is that he scored and now he will regain his confidence !

Brings what exactly? Getting caught offside, losing the ball, powderpuff shooting. Time to take the blue blinkers off, hes average at best. Need a better alternative to Kun. Lacks kuns explosive burst( the one that gets you clear when played in) which is what separates the best from the rest.

Que???

Tripe.... up there with Leroy will never succeed because of a questionable ego!

He played well , was offside a few times but i watch the goal again and he was not offside If he was the VAR would call , but what matters is that he scored and now he will regain his confidence !

Looks a decent performance, we may go 2 up top v Burnley.

Was played on the right side yesterday, which mainly involved him chasing players, receiving high balls to his head, or to trap on his chest with defenders running at him, or stood unmarked, in the box, frantically waving his arms whilst Neymar or Coutinho took on five players in a cul de sac or Firminho gave the ball away.

The one and only time Neymar ran at Jesus & passed it, OF COURSE, Jesus immediately played him through.

Horrible fucking team Brazil. Neymar & especially Coutinho, are a greedy disgrace.

Was played on the right side yesterday, which mainly involved him chasing players, receiving high balls to his head, or to trap on his chest with defenders running at him, or stood unmarked, in the box, frantically waving his arms whilst Neymar or Coutinho took on five players in a cul de sac or Firminho gave the ball away.

The one and only time Neymar ran at Jesus & passed it, OF COURSE, Jesus immediately played him through.

Horrible fucking team Brazil. Neymar & especially Coutinho, are a greedy disgrace.

Couldn't agree more. The World Cup in Brazil defined Neymar. He was their best offensive player and carried the team but plays like that is his role in every team and game now. PSG would be better without him too. Hogs the ball despite others in better positions and further up the pitch. And the amount of times he takes too many people on and falls down is so frustrating.

In fairness to Neymar his ego is no different to many other players with similar talent in todays age. I'd much rather have Jesus in my side though.

Deserves a start on Tuesday, played great for Brazil during the break and has had impressive cameos recently for us. Aguero was also subpar yesterday.

He looked sharp again when he came on yesterday.

One small thing which I'm probably reading too much into. His reaction to our 4th and 5th goals yesterday in that he didn't celebrate in the slightest, Most of our goals is celebrated by the whole team congregating together. He's probably frustrated with lack of game time or just a shrug of a shoulders in that we have scored another goal.
Just hope him and Mahrez haven't got a frosty relationship after the penalty debacle against Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.