Fulham League Cup - Post Match Thread

I just found it interesting/odd that you picked Sanè, when there were other senior players performing way below their level.

Not saying you do or accusing you of, but certain players seem to be judged by different standards.

What different standards was Sane being judged by? He had a poor game compared to what he’s capable of. Was hoping for better from Diaz as well, but he faded badly 2nd half, despite the two goals. Thought Jesus looked really sharp and was edged out of the MotM slot only by Foden, who was terrific. Thought Danilo did well too

He was wasteful. Had 2 excellent opportunities. Pass conversion just 85%.

Others were perhaps below standard but Sané was the worst city player on the pitch tonight.

Simple as that.

“Simple as that.”? You speak as though it’s fact or your opinion is more valid than mine.

Disagree. Delph, Kompany & De Bruyne were worse. But that’s far from my point.

It’s been a walk in the park, Sané had his man on toast, created havoc, yet some feel the need to criticise. It’s just bizarre.

Last edited:
That's what happens when refs (all refs) tolerate the so called "physical game". Implementing the FA's policy to level the competition. A fucking disgrace...

Week after week, match after match, the same fucking story. Personally I've come to a point I can hardly enjoy the performance of the team, I mean I'm scared shit in practically every challenge out there...

That moth...cker was chasing Gaby all over the pitch, kicking the shit out of him miles away from their box. In front of Atkinson. Why? Well, you might ask, why not? Not a fucking foul, not a fucking warning. And they'll keep on the same path, all opponents I mean, exactly because they're encouraged to do so...

Such a wonderful performance, so many fucking positives tonight, yet I don't feel like contributing to a discussion. Hope Kev is OK.

What different standards was Sane being judged by? He had a poor game compared to what he’s capable of. Was hoping for better from Diaz as well, but he faded badly 2nd half, despite the two goals. Thought Jesus looked really sharp and was edged out of the MotM slot only by Foden, who was terrific. Thought Danilo did well too

Sané has a better game than a few other senior players, but again that’s not my point.

But can foden rock ? That’s the million dollar question.
Can he rock? Eh, he oozes rock. He's Blackpool rock. Well he would be if he was from Blackpool. He's Kendal mintcake mate. Well he would be if he was from Kendal like.

He's here, he's there, he's every fuckin' where, Phil Foden, Phil Foden: )

“Simple as that.”? You speak as though it’s fact or your opinion is more valid tgsn mine.

Disagree. Delph, Kompany & De Bruyne we’re worse. But that’s far from my point.

It’s been a walk in the park, Sané had his man on toast, created havoc, yet some feel the need to criticise. It’s just bizarre.

I’m being matter of fact because I think your full of shit on this one.

Line 100 men up who were present at that game tonight and 99 will tell you Sané was poor.

You’d be the one that didn’t.

I just found it interesting/odd that you picked Sanè, when there were other senior players performing way below their level.

Not saying you do or accusing you of, but certain players seem to be judged by different standards.
Which "senior" players "performed way below their level" then ?

I'd rate them

Muric 6
Danilo 8
Stones 6
Kompany 7
Zinchenko 7
Delph 7
Sane 6
Diaz 9
Foden 8
Jesus 7
KdB 7

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.