Crystal Palace (H) Post Match Thread

Understand what you're saying in terms of 'blue sky', 'big picture' thinking mate but the reality is that it was a poor team selection by pep that cost us, nothing more, nothing less.

Completely agree.

Love the guy but he fucked up today, think it was a conscious risk he took trying to keep players fresh, but the Prem is No.1 priority for me, preferred he’d have rested players for Leicester mid-week.

Anyway, onwards & upwards. CTID.

I've said it before but Walker gets far too much of the ball for his ability.

I know what you mean... he seems to be more involved in the build up this season.. tucking in and getting involved in the bits that don’t really suit his skill set. Would much rather the thoroughbred destroyer running up and down the flank and bullying wide men with his physicality when needed.

Need last seasons Walker back sooner rather than later... hopefully it’s just a dip in form and not a tweak in tactics as it doesn’t suit him.

Call me a glutton for punishment but I’ve watched that Townsend strike about 5 times now... was an absolute worldy.. can’t recall seeing a better executed effort from that range. Maybe a few on a par but none better.

C*nt.

Agreed - it was a wonder strike - but it was piss-poor defending and a feeble attempt at a clearance which gave him the opportunity.

I dont have a problem with Pep changing things up, we have a lot of games. Lessons learned and all that.

Call me a glutton for punishment but I’ve watched that Townsend strike about 5 times now... was an absolute worldy.. can’t recall seeing a better executed effort from that range. Maybe a few on a par but none better.

C*nt.

Not seen it back yet. It was a cracker and the guy in front of me clapped. I didn't though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.